Wednesday, February 28, 2007

groceries

Not a cheap trip, but I did get a lot of stuff for C's birthday party, as well as almost $20 worth of paper products (stock-up) since they were on sale and I had coupons.


spent: $104.66
saved: $62.32
Total items: 67
Pick N Save

Best deals:
Ken's Dressing--on sale for B1G1F and I had a coupon for one free bottle so TWO free bottles
Bagel Bites to Go--on sale for $1 and I had a 75 cent coupon
Aunt Jemima frozen waffles on sale for $1.66 and I had a $1 coupon for 2 which was doubled

1 comment:

True Mama said...

So how much do you average a month in groceries? I'm trying to whittle our grocery budget (including health & beauty supplies -- most of which we make ourselves -- and OTC meds) down to $400 a month, but I'm not sure that's possible doing almost all organic/natural/whole foods.