Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Another (Different) Five Things Meme

I have been working on this meme for almost three weeks now, after Mamafitz tagged me. I either lead an extraordinarily boring life, or I've posted way too much about myself on my blog, but here goes....

Here's the deal:
1. tell 5 things about yourself that you haven't mentioned on your blog.
2. tag 5 people you'd like to know more about.


1. I was born in California, where I lived for my first 2 years, until moving to Wisconsin. I've been in Wisconsin ever since (although all over Wisconsin...)
2. I was a La Leche League leader for almost five years, and nursed my children for a total of 10 years, 7 months. I was quite a "lactivist" for awhile, and I still boycott Ne$tle$.
3. I taught High School science for 5 years before becoming a stay-at-home mom. I now tutor High School science and math courses in the evenings when G. is home with the kids. It's allowed me to be a stay-at-home mom for quite awhile, and I'm not sure yet if I'll keep it up or have to find a "real" job when M. goes to school.
4. Though I have tried NUMEROUS times, I cannot learn to crochet. It's like a giant mental block and it's very frustrating.
5. I despise the colors orange and yellow--absolutely despise them.

I tag Abby, PancakeGoddess, Stefaneener, RawMilkStar, and my daughter.

1 comment:

Dale said...

I knew two out of the five.