Saturday, February 24, 2007

Change of direction with February Sweater

I'd gotten started on my February selection for the SAM KAL but I wasn't really happy with how it was going. I hemmed and hawed awhile and finally decided to bite the bullet and try knitting it in the round.

So here I am:
I hate seaming SO much that I'm already happier. And this yarn is so fantastic to knit with, that I didn't even complain about having to frog.

Let's just hope that I'm smart enough to change the pattern to being knit in the round when I get to the v-neck and the armpits... :)

And I wouldn't hold my breath for it to be finished in February.

OTOH, we're expecting the worst blizzard in years this weekend and all the plans I had for the weekend have been cancelled, so there may be a lot of knitting and catching up on Tivo'ed movies these next few days.

No comments: