Thursday, March 01, 2007

Favorite Song Meme

Snagged this from Pancake Goddess because it brought back so many memories!

Favorite Song From Childhood: Cinderella by Firefall (I made up a dance to it and everything) or Greenback Dollar by the Kingston Trio (my brother and I used to sing it at the top of our lungs, skipping the word "damn")

Favorite High School Dance Song: Any of those stupid Chicago ones... Hard to Say I'm Sorry was a biggie

Senior Class Song: Never Say Goodbye by Bon Jovi

Song That Makes You Think of College: the whole Top Gun Soundtrack; the first Violent Femmes album

Favorite Rock & Roll Song: yikes... what a broad category! maybe Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison?

Favorite Disco Song: Most Donna Summer songs, although Funky Town is quite a winner, too

Favorite Country Western Song: The Dance by Garth Brooks

Favorite Pop Song: Oh, Mickey by Toni Basil

Favorite All Time Love Song: I Melt With You by Modern English

Favorite Break Up Song: The Breakup Song by Greg Kihn band

Song That Always Makes You Cry: Sand and Water by Beth Nielson Chapman and The One Who Knows by Dar Williams (both make me think of my dad)

Song About Your Kid/s: Your Children Are Not Your Children by Sweet Honey In The Rock;

Song That Reminds You Of Your Husband: I Melt With You ("our song"); Supernatural by Everything

Favorite Christmas Song: Little Drummer Boy (though DH hates this song!)

Favorite Gospel/Praise Song: I don't know that I know any!

Favorite Ringtone on Cellphone: Werewolves of London

No comments: