Saturday, May 26, 2007

Remodel: The Bathroom Is Done!

I just realized that I didn't post pictures after the shower door was installed!

Here's the new shower door:
I completely LOVE the new shower! There was some concern about the water pressure, but it rocks. As G. said, "our new bathroom feels like a hotel"! And here's the vanity, etc. with the lime green accent stuff:
I'm not sure if you can tell from pictures, but the bathroom is huge. Unfortunately, due to the two doors going in, there's not a lot of wall space to put things, but there's a lot of floor space (again, totally unusable, but really cool).

I still need to find some things to hang on the wall (like a clock!), but the basics are there.

3 comments:

suzee said...

Just fab! Enjoy.

Abby said...

Looks awesome!

Stefaneener said...

It looks GREAT!