wow... I'm exhausted! :)
We just returned tonight from our summer vacation. I promise numerous posts with LOTS of pictures, but wanted to get this post out first.
I finished the MDK bib to match the burp cloth mentioned in this post. Thank you to all the MDKALers who helped with ideas and last-minute emailed directions :) I did a log cabin, and I like it in theory, but I'm still not sold on log cabins. They just don't turn out that neat on the edges for me :( But it was a fun experiment. At the end, I used a big circular needle to pick up and knit a trim all in orange. I also did two buttonholes for some adjustability and I used a button from my Grandma's collection. :) Picture below:
and now to catch up on email...