Friday, May 12, 2006

a little this; a little that

It has been raining constantly for the last three days, with high temps in the 40's... I guess I shouldn't complain, however, since my mom got 18 inches of snow!

At any rate, I'm feeling positively cooped up. The good news is that I've been able to do quite a bit of knitting. Of course, I'm knitting gifts, so I can't post photos. I've even "created" a pattern of sorts, which may or may not work out well. If it works out, I'll even post a pattern (my first!)

The lousy weather has given time for "practicing" of T's new birthday gift. Here's a picture of T. and C., watching the DVD on "how to play guitar". Very cute...


And finally, I took this picture one short week ago--when it was still nice outside:

5 comments:

suzee said...

Lovely flowers! Sorry about the rain, but I've definitely btdt this winter/spring.

Lucky T!

What'up with your formatting? I just found a bunch of entries I've missed, because I have to scroll all the way down before I get to text. Did you change something?

bfmomma said...

ugh! I don't think I changed anything. It looks fine on my (crappy) computer... anyone else having problems seeing stuff? :(

True Mama said...

I don't have any problems viewing your blog!

Love the photos...when T. is in a famous rock band a la Green Day you can sell that photo to fund your retirement. (We have many photos of Henry with instruments for this very reason. :) )

Anonymous said...

Feeling your pain with the cold/rainy thing. I don't mind the cool but the wet is a drag, and I hate running the heat!

Those flowers are gorgeous.

Abby said...

I love the picture of Travis and Cara playing the guitar - very cool. And the flowers are beautiful.