Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Homebound fun with blogs...

I guess (I hope...) I can finally say that we're done with the sickness. Last Tuesday C. started vomiting. M. got it Friday. I got it last night and T. woke up sick this morning... So he's on the couch, M's banished to the bedroom so T. can rest, and I'm catching up on blogs.

Here's a fun thing I found: Who Were You In Your Past Life? Here's mine:

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central Africa around the year 575.Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.
Do you remember now?




I am especially amused by the part that tells me to find a good teacher and spend a good part of my time and energy learning from his wisdom. G., as a professor, qualifies, I think :)


One more thing...
Today is the official mailing day for . I mailed my socks out a week ago (overseas pal!), but I just realized that I could be receiving socks from MY pal any day now! :) Oh, the excitement! I have been browsing all the sock blogs every Tuesday (update day) and wondering which pair is mine... :)

Update at 5:30 pm.... me and my big mouth! as per usual, T. is the sickest of the crew and he proceeded to (unlike his sisters, who upchucked 2x each) be sick all day long. I am *so* looking forward to leaving to tutor tonight....

No comments: