Saturday, January 05, 2008

C's New 'Do

C. has the thickest, most wild hair I've ever seen. She has repeatedly tried to grow it out, but it just gets bushier and bushier! So we talked about it, and she decided to go with a short, funky new hairdo. Her hair got long enough to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths, so she got it cut today. Here's the before pics:





And the after pictures:

She looks SO much older!

Here's the hair T. had cut off last year (top) and C's ponytail from this haircut:
Now all I have to do is get to the post office....

7 comments:

True Mama said...

Oh, I love it! It's adorable. How does she like it?

suzee said...

She's just lovely, it really suits her. I actually think it makes her look younger, but that's because *with* the long hair she looks so much like JMan's godmother, it amazes me, so that ages her in my mind! :-)

Congrats on finishing up the remodel...what a long, strange trip it's been!

dawn224 said...

It's a great cut, good for her :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! I wish I had the nerve to cut MY hair like that! :-)

Anonymous said...

It is really a great cut for her. It fits her personality and looks really good on her! Tell her I approve. :)

Abby said...

Wow! That's a dramatic change and it looks great on her!

Anonymous said...

Rain and I agree - it looks great! That's a really trendy haircut around here and so many girls can't carry it off, but C looks awesome.