Monday, June 19, 2006

Evita...

Well, opening weekend went off without a hitch! Okay, mostly without a hitch... G. went on opening night and he said the sound was terrible. By the time I went on Saturday (with my mom), they must have figured it out, because I thought it was wonderful! G's comment, however, was that the one problem with the whole production is that there's not enough C.! Can't agree more. The kids are only on for two numbers in the two hour production. LOTS of downtime...

It has been a really different experience from "Joseph", but overall a very positive one, I think. It's so cute to see the kids interact with the adult performers and the level of adoration.

Here's a shot of C. in her schoolgirl outfit:

And one side of the stage when they're singing "Santa Evita" (C is second from the left):

And finally, I'd promised my friend (who sent this Hanna outfit) that I'd share a picture of M. wearing her new summer Hannas:

3 comments:

Stefaneener said...

Awwww.

No one could blame you for knitting when your daughter isn't on the stage.

Cindy said...

M. looks so cute in the outfit!

C. looks adorable in her outfit as well. Glad to hear Evita went off well. Must have been boring to sit backstage all that time though!

Abby said...

Congrats to C! She looks great, and I'm glad it went well for her. M looks adorable, too.